God has brought to MCS a qualified and caring team of teachers and staff members who work together to create a safe, thriving environment for children to learn and grow.
When you join our team, you become part of our mission to:
- Glorify God through biblical, Christ-centered education,
- Provide academic excellence, and
- Prepare students for service and leadership.
Open Positions for the 2024 – 24 School Year
- Middle School Math Teacher
- Director of Academics
Open Positions for the 2024 – 25 School Year
- One Upper Elementary Teacher (full-time)
- Two Lower Elementary Teachers (full-time)
Marshalltown Christian School is committed to equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and other protected classes to the extent required by law as applicable to the ministry. As a religious institution, Marshalltown Christian School reserves the right to preference applicants based on religious views as permitted by federal, state, and local law. Marshalltown Christian School may also impose conduct requirements as necessary and appropriate for a Christian organization.